- Travel Date is a required field.
- The minimum allowed Number of Persons for 5 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari is 2 (you currently have 0 in your cart).
4 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari
$1,500 Per Person
This Tanzania Lodge safari takes you to Lake Manyara for a whole day, almost 2 days in the Serengeti and 1 whole crater tour in Ngorongoro.
The safari takes you around the best places in Tanzania, visiting places such as Lake Manyara which is famous for its tree climbing lions, The Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, Serengeti National Park which will give you the chance to experience the BIG 5.
Number Of Persons :
4 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari – Detailed Safari Itinerary:
Day 1 : Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park.
After breakfast, proceed to Lake Manyara for a full day game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park. See buffalo, giraffe, zebra and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Dinner and overnight at LAKE MANYARA WILDLIFE LODGE.
Day 2 : Lake Manyara – Serengeti National Park
Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. A scenic four hour drive, full day game drive together with late evening game drive.
Dinner and overnight at SERONERA WILDLIFE LODGE
Day 3 : Serengeti to Ngorongoro.
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro, where the night will be spent on the Crater Rim.
Dinner and overnight at NGORONGORO WILDLIFE LODGE
Day 4 : Ngorongoro Crater tour – back to Arusha.
Early breakfast, proceed directly to the Crater floor for a full day crater tour with picnic lunches.
Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening
END OF TOUR
Included in tour:
* 3 nights Luxury Lodge Accommodation
* Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
* All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Hotel Accommodation
* Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
* Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide.
Not included in tour:
* Items of a Personal Nature
* Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff
What to bring:
* A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
* Comfortable shoes