- The minimum allowed Number of Persons for Arusha - Tarangire - Ngorongoro 4 Days Lodge Safari is 2 (you currently have 0 in your cart).
6 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari
$2,200 Per Person
This safari is a 6 days, 5 night semi luxury guided safari to the top game-viewing areas of Tanzania: Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Serengeti National Park and Tarangire National Park. The wildlife concentrations and diversity here are unsurpassed – and you’ll be able to view them from the comfort of your 4×4 Landcruiser, in the company of an experienced safari driver / guide.
Number Of Persons :
6 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari visiting Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 1 – After breakfast from Arusha, proceed to Lake Manyara National Park for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, Later proceed to Lake Manyara Wildlife Lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 – After breakfast, proceed to Serengeti National Park for a game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and overnight at Lobo Wildlife Lodge / Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
Day 3 – Early morning game drive Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and relax. Later again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and overnight at Lobo Wildlife Lodge / Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
Day 4 – Early morning game drive Serengeti National Park, back for breakfast and then proceed to Ngorongoro Crater, en route game drive with picnic lunches, Later proceed to Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 – After early breakfast, proceed for a Full Day Crater tour with picnic lunches at Ngorongoro Crater, later proceed to Tarangire. Dinner and overnight at Tarangire Sopa Lodge.
Day 6 – After early breakfast, proceed for a full day game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic lunches, Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
End of Tour.
Included in tour:
* 5 nights lodge ccommodation
* Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
* All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Hotel Accommodation
* Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
* Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide.
Not included in tour:
* Items of a Personal Nature
* Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff
What to bring:
* A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
* Comfortable shoes