4 DAYS TANZANIA RUSTIC SAFARI TENTED CAMP ADVENTURE
$1,300 Per Person
4 days Tanzania Rustic Safari Tented Camp- This is what luxury camping is all about. The tents are roomy and comfortable, with a veranda in front and a bathroom with hot-water shower, washbasin and toilet directly behind the tent.
The luxury tents have a bedside table, gas or solar lamps, chairs and a wardrobe for your clothing. A deep freeze will supply your drinks with ice and keep specialty food items fresh. Laundry is done daily.
Number Of Persons :
4 DAYS TANZANIA RUSTIC SAFARI TENTED CAMP ADVENTURE – visiting TARANGIRE PARK, SERENGETI SAFARI, NGORONGORO CRATER TOUR and LAKE MANYARA PARK.
DAY 1 – Depart Arusha for a full day game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic lunches. Later in the evening proceed to ROIKA TENTED CAMP TARANGIRE for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 2 – After breakfast, proceed to Serengeti National Park for a full day game viewing with picnic lunches. Later in the evening proceed to KATI KATI TENTED CAMP for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 3 – Early morning game drive Serengeti National Park, back to camp for breakfast. Proceed to Ngorongoro Crater for a Crater tour with picnic lunches. Later in the evening proceed to NGORONGORO FARM HOUSE OR MARERA LODGE – KARATU for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 4 – After breakfast, enjoy a full day game drive at Lake Manyara National Park with picnic lunches. Later proceed back to Arusha.
END OF TOUR
PRICES VALID ONLY FOR TRAVEL TILL END OF DECEMBER 2020
$1180 /PERSON FOR MINIMUM 2 PERSON
$1000 /PERSON FOR 4 PERSON GROUP
$940 /PERSON FOR 6 PERSON GROUP
SINGLE ROOM USAGE : $150 /PERSON EXTRA
Included in tour:
- 2 nights rustic tented camp accommodation and 1 night in LODGE as stated above.
- Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers from Arusha and back to Arusha during tour, Transport in Private 4×4 Safari Vehicle with Safari Driver/Guide, All Park Fees, Tour Accommodation
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide.
Not included in tour:
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff
What to bring:
- Comfortable Clothes.
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
So come and enjoy the warmth of the rustic safari camp in Tanzania and get closer to the nature for a lifetime memorable experience. We take every care to offer you the best camping assistance so that you return to book an another safari in the near future.