5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS LUXURY CAMPING
$2,000 Per Person
6 Days Luxury Camping Safari to Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Park
Number Of Persons :
Bobby Tours offer you best 5 nights / 6 days Luxury Camping – 6 days luxury camping tanzania – TENTED CAMP SAFARI PROGRAM :
DAY 1 – Start safari at 08:30 a.m, proceed to TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK for a full day game drive with picnic lunches -Later proceed for dinner and overnight at OVERNIGHT AT ROIKA TENTED LODGE.
DAY 2 – After breakfast, proceed from TARANGIRE TO KARATU for an OVERNIGHT AT BOUGAINVILLEA LODGE OR MARERA LODGE – KARATU.
DAY 3 – After early breakfast, Enjoy a Crater tour in NGORONGORO CRATER TOUR then proceed to SERENGETI National Park for Dinner and OVERNIGHT AT KATI KATI TENTED LODGE
DAY 4 – Early morning game drive in SERENGETI, National Park back to Lodge for breakfast and relaxation, later on proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and OVERNIGHT AT KATI KATI TENTED LODGE
DAY 5 – Early morning game drive in SERENGETI National Park, back to Lodge for breakfast and relaxation, Later on proceed to LAKE MANYARA – KARATU, Dinner and OVERNIGHT AT BOUGAINVILLEA LODGE OR MARERA LODGE – KARATU.
DAY 6 – After breakfast full day GAME VIEWING at LAKE MANYARA National Park with picnic lunches AND THEN PROCEED BACK TO ARUSHA
END OF TOUR
PRICES VALID ONLY FOR TRAVEL TILL END OF DECEMBER 2020
$1740 /PERSON FOR MINIMUM 2 PERSON
$1500 /PERSON FOR 4 PERSON GROUP
$1420 /PERSON FOR 6 PERSON GROUP
SINGLE ROOM USAGE : $250 /PERSON EXTRA
Included in tour:
- 5 nights luxury tented camp accommodation as stated above.
- Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers from Arusha and back to Arusha during tour, Transport in Private 4×4 Safari Vehicle with Safari Driver/Guide, All Park Fees, Tour Accommodation.
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide.
Not included in tour:
- Items of a Personal Nature.
- Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff.
What to bring:
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes