6 DAYS TANZANIA RUSTIC SAFARI TENTED CAMP ADVENTURE
$2,050 Per Person
6 days luxury camping safari tanzania
Looking for real adventure safari, RUSTIC camping safari it is!. Tented Tanzania Camping safari cater for budget travelers, for the young at heart and for those prepared to put up with a little discomfort. On the other hand, you’re in for authentic adventure in the bush. All is not left out for the others since we offer luxury accommodation in tented camps.
Number Of Persons :
6 days luxury camping safari tanzania, 6 DAYS TANZANIA RUSTIC SAFARI TENTED CAMP ADVENTURE
TENTED CAMP SAFARI PROGRAM for 6 days luxury camping safari tanzania :
DAY 1 – Start safari at 08:30 a.m, proceed to TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK for a full day game drive with picnic lunches -Later proceed for dinner and overnight at OVERNIGHT AT ROIKA TENTED LODGE
DAY 2 – After breakfast, proceed from TARANGIRE TO NGORONGORO Crater for an OVERNIGHT AT ENDORO LODGE
DAY 3 – After early breakfast, Enjoy a Crater tour in NGORONGORO CRATER TOUR THEN PROCEED TO SERENGETI – Dinner and OVERNIGHT AT SERENGETI KATI KATI TENTED LODGE
DAY 4 – Early morning game drive in SERENGETI, back to Lodge for breakfast and relax, Again proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, Dinner and OVERNIGHT AT SERENGETI KATI KATI TENTED LODGE
DAY 5 – Early morning game drive in SERENGETI, back to Lodge for breakfast and relax, Later on PROCEED TO LAKE MANYARA, Dinner and OVERNIGHT AT ENDORO LODGE
DAY 6 – After breakfast full day GAME VIEWING at LAKE MANYARA with picnic lunches AND THEN PROCEED BACK TO ARUSHA
END OF TOUR
Included in tour:
* 5 nights rustic tented camp accommodation as stated above.
* Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
* All Transfers from Arusha and back to Arusha during tour, Transport in Private 4×4 Safari Vehicle with Safari Driver/Guide, All Park Fees, Tour Accommodation
* Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
* Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide.
Not included in tour:
* Items of a Personal Nature
* Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff
What to bring:
* A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
* Comfortable shoes
- Save12.2%Save $180Only$1,300
- Save3.9%Save $100Only$2,450
- Save5.3%Save $100Only$1,800